Follow my quick guide to mini skirts to find a fun way to build your skirt collection this summer. Here are three easy steps:
1. Pick a silhouette that can be your signature.
- Maybe you like a snug and form-fitting skirt. Maybe you like a flowy skirt that falls on the body. Maybe you like volume and fullness. There are so many choices.
- When you find what feels comfortable for you, you can start filling your closet with skirts you know will make you feel good.
2. Find a pattern you love.
- Sometimes wearing a pattern can feel risky. But the great thing about wearing prints is they can add interest.
- Floral print, stripes, plaid, or geometric shapes are just the beginning of print possibilities.
3. Play with color.
- Like with silhouette, once you find a print you like wearing, you can add variation with color choice.
See how I follow my quick guide in the rest of this post with three looks that use this same formula but create different vibes.
“Picnic perfect” & retro
Muted & Simple
Plaid pop of color
Shop vintage clothes at Kempress Closet