For this post, I wanted to put together an outfit that felt like Christmas to me. All of these items might seem like random pieces that don’t typically go together, but as an outfit, they reflect my personal style.
- The star of this outfit is this random dog sweater I found at Marshall’s. This is a great example of my version of a Christmas sweater.
- My dog sweater is layered on top of a white button-down.
- This red plaid mini skirt helps pull together the holiday spirit.
- I included some sheer black plaid tights for warmth and style purposes.
- Last but not least, I’m always looking for a moment to wear my new Steve Madden cowgirl boots.